OCALA VETERINARY HOSPITAL: COVID-19 RESPONSE
The Ocala Veterinary Hospital will remain open and is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We are committed to patient and client safety, as well as to the safety and well-being of our entire veterinary family – our staff, clients, patients, and community at large. In accordance with federal, state and regional public health recommendations, we have modified our operations in the following ways.
- Effective immediately, the Ocala Veterinary Hospital has suspended all elective appointments. The hospital remains open and will take sick and emergency cases only for all species for a minimum of two weeks. We will continue to assess the situation and make adjustments to this timeline as needed going forward.
- Our hospital will be staffed to handle urgent/emergent care for patients in need.
- Those with appointments are in the process of being notified. All inpatients will be cared for as usual until their normal discharge is indicated.
- We are currently screening clients for illness and travel history, are limiting to one client per patient, and restricting visitation in an effort to minimize exposure to hospital personnel.
- The Ocala Veterinary Hospital is actively working to take care of your pets and animals. We offer in-state shipping for our hospital patients and our online pharmacy. Please call the hospital (352-732-4064) if you are unable to pick up at this time and would like your medication shipped to you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us: Ocala Veterinary Hospital 352-732-4064.